Shopping in Victoria is second to none, and the city’s most popular shopping area is just a stroll around the Inner Harbour from the Hotel Grand Pacific.
- Discover unique and charming boutiques on Government and Wharf Streets.
- Go antiquing on Antique Row.
- Sample decadent chocolates in an 1893 confectionery.
- Explore some of Canada's best bookstores.
- Discover the beauty of Native arts and crafts of BC’s Coastal First Nations.
- Find special gifts and unique souvenirs, such as imported Irish linens and fine English bone china, cozy Cowichan sweaters and handcrafted jewellery.
Be sure to explore Victoria’s downtown side streets too. Our historic China Town offers exotic Asian imports – and the narrowest shopping street you’ve ever seen (look for Fan Tan Alley, connecting Johnson and Pandora. Stroll through the lively Bastion and Market Squares, where you'll find more shops, galleries and restaurants in outdoor, courtyard-like settings, and visit a unique world time clock at Victoria Eaton Centre.
Minutes from downtown are several major suburban shopping centres offering many more opportunities to find the perfect something.
There is currently no content classified with this term.